Spanish and Portuguese OS principles needed

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed May 3 18:07:22 PDT 2006

Hello,

Would anyone who has Portuguese and Spanish versions of the OS Principles
and the basic signs Market Place, NewsRoom and Breaking News (or equivalent)
please send them to me asap?

The client for whom I am facilitating an Open Space in Brazil wants them end
of day tomorrow for their printing deadlines.

If you can help in making that happen, that would be great. I promise to
report back on this June international OS event in Brasil.

Thank you in advance.
Diane

Diane Gibeault CPF / FPA

Diane Gibeault & Associé.es-Associates

www.dianegibeault.com

diane.gibeault at rogers.com   Ottawa Canada   (613) 744-2638

Facilitation and Training in Support of Transformation
Facilitation et formation en appui à la transformation