Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

Sherril G sherril_g at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 03:29:48 PST 2006

Shalom all,

regarding the event in Seville, which is bringing together rabbis and imams,
i was looking at the website (Hommes de Parole -
http://www.hommesdeparole.com/) and noticed that this appears to be an
initiative for men only. where are the female rabbis and their voices? i was
wondering if anyone could help me understand...

thanks,
sherril
rabbinic pastor student
paradise, newfoundland & labrador

"What I look for is not how to gain a firm hold on myself and on life, but
primarily how to live a life that would deserve and evoke an eternal Amen."
–Abraham Joshua Heschel