Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

avner avnerh at zahav.net.il
Sat Mar 18 15:08:47 PST 2006

Dear Harrison and Michael

The rising of the Hamas in Palestine enhances dramatically the importance of the inter- religious dialogue and undersanding as a vehicle to promote anything fruitfull in our region.

I have been with this group last year in Belgium (not in OS), and aware of how big is the challenge of an open space to them, and the courage of the organizers to go for it this year.

Thank you so much for being with us on this road

Avner Haramati
Jerusalem