Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sat Mar 18 14:40:59 PST 2006

Dear Harrison, Michael, Anna Caroline, Daniel, Vera, Yaari, Dominik, Rabbis,
Imams and everyone around the world who holds space for an ever growing
network of peace,

My heart is singing with the possibilities for this event!  I send you
prayers as the space is opened to dialogue about the challenges and
opportunities facing you.  May your thoughts, words and deeds be blessed by
peace.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.