whatever one says, people do whatever they want to do anyway

Filiz Telek filiz at bugday.org
Tue Mar 7 00:31:58 PST 2006

I was having a parallel dialogue with Lisa Heft about my first open space
experience in Turkey and she offered some wisdom that I would like to share
with you
through our dialogue Lisa saw the real reason of my frustration and
urged me to share this with the list

Although Lisa’s message explains is quite well, what I wanted to offer to
the center is that my desperation at some moments was about the lack of
respect, not being able to listen to each other and concentrate on being
together
it wasn’t so much about the lack of action at the end
and in fact
there was action! :-)
Of course, the story is told through my filters, expectations and
perception

thank you dear Lisa and thank you all who responded my plea and also held
space for me
I know that I need to be reminded of the wonderful principles
of OS every once in a while

f i l i z
approach love and cooking with reckless abundance!
 <http://www.barakam.blogspot.com/> www.barakam.blogspot.com
 <http://www.bugday.org/> www.bugday.org
  _____