A Quiet Time

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sat Mar 4 09:02:46 PST 2006

Thanks for the reflections on touching. For me, it¹s part of a larger
conversation on quality of contact. It starts with presence to the emotional
experience of others ‹ am I present to that? It continues with eye contact,
which for some people can be as connecting or intrusive as touch and hugs.
So, for me a question is, How do we touch each other with eyes, words, hands
in a way that opens the space?

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.com