for Birgitt Williams

Filiz Telek filiz at bugday.org
Fri Mar 10 05:40:27 PST 2006

Birgitt,

I have been trying to send you the following message, it kept bouncing
back.sorry for the delay.
Thanks again!

Filiz Telek
Buğday Derneği
www.bugday.org
tel: +90 212 252 52 55

"life is transformation"
  _____

Kimden: Filiz Telek [mailto:filiz at bugday.org]
Tarih: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 15:22
Kime: 'birgitt at dalarinternational.com'
Konu: ILT: whatever one says,people do whatever they want to do anyway

Dear Birgitt,
Thank you for your response and the questions.I tried to answer them below.
My struggle is more with the attitude of people it seems.using the
technology in a more complete way, we might have had some different results
yet I still wouldn't know how to behave when people simply don't listen,
respect and follow each other. That is my main issue.
Thank you for your care, I appreciate it.

f i l i z
approach love and cooking with reckless abundance!
 <http://www.barakam.blogspot.com/> www.barakam.blogspot.com
 <http://www.bugday.org/> www.bugday.org
  _____