YNT: Longest OS Event?

Filiz Telek filiz at bugday.org
Thu Mar 9 23:53:11 PST 2006

The first and longest one I've been to was about 6 days.it was in Slovenia
at magical Castle Borl, at "open space learning village". But that wasn't
really about planning or problem solving, OS was the framework in which we
lived and learned together.
And not to forget that we took a day off in the middle to digest and there
were lots of space to be a butterfly at and around the castle.:-)

f i l i z
approach love and cooking with reckless abundance!
 <http://www.barakam.blogspot.com/> www.barakam.blogspot.com
 <http://www.bugday.org/> www.bugday.org
  _____