Design question for an OS-meeting

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Jun 28 01:36:41 PDT 2006

I canlt see anything wrong with your design here Thomas.  I would opt for
"non-convergence" on day two, or more precisely "non-prioritization" by
simply re-opening the space for those that are willing to take
responsibility for convening the action teams they want to see happen.

Other than that, it looks perfectly workable to me...or am I missing
something in your question?

Cheers,

Chris
(Frolunda Fan in passing!)