SV: Design question for an OS-meeting

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Jun 28 02:14:02 PDT 2006

Hi Chris
What I was thinking about more particularily was:
1. Maybe include another session in the morning day 2. I´ve planned to start
at 8.00. That would mean lunch at 12 or 12.30 and less time in the afternoon
for activities such as actionplanning.
2. Spending less time working on actionplans, instead give time to let
people give each other feedback to bring to the action planning sessions
coming monday.

Regarding the voting and grouping of topics I still often do that. My
experience is that sponsors in organizations like to have this information
and it gives a good structure, common picture to the participants. I AM VERY
CLEAR that this is not a process to exclude any topics, that´s why I also
use re-opening (guess it is what you call non-convergence) to identify
topics for action planning. The voting/grouping does take some time and I
agree a "clean" re-opening is nice too...
Cheers
Thomas