Invitation to Moscow

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Jun 7 03:10:30 PDT 2006

Dear Galina,
the OSonOS in Berlin was in 2000.
(the invitation you refer to might have been for the training with
Harrison in 1998 in Berlin)
The OSonOS in 2000 was the first of now a number of OSonOS off the North
American territory.
In Berlin, we had arranged private stays with local colleagues for
participants especially from Eastern Europe and Russia...that was
wonderfully coordinated by Jo Toepfer.
He and I will travel to the OSonOS in Moscow, first trip since we had
the privilege to conduct an ost-Training there also in 2000.
I will stay in a private home.
Since I keep hearing how tiny Moscow flats tend to be the idea of
finding space in University hostels sounds very good.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp