Invitation to Moscow

Галина Царькова gala_tsar_kova at mail.ru
Thu Jun 8 00:08:49 PDT 2006

Yes, Michael,

I received invitation from you from hands of some unknown friend from Germany Embassy in 1998 for Training with Harrison Owen in Berlin of course.

For my opinion, it is very  remarkable, that our conference will take place at the same area when Russian Open Space had this point, where small Russian team  of OS gathering at first!

And now I have news:  at Annual  Exibition of Trainings Russian Market will be conference in OS format. It is also for the  first time such level  of event in Russia.  Awaiting more then 100 participant from all parts of Russia and CIS.

Warmly,

Galina Tsarkova.