Invitation to Moscow

Галина Царькова gala_tsar_kova at mail.ru
Wed Jun 7 01:12:21 PDT 2006

   Dear Michael and others friends who are going to OSonOS2006!

With very great attantion I am looking for yours gathering to 14 annual conference and Raffi's lessons in Russian.

I think it is very expensive to stay in hotels in moscow/ may be we wil ask some hostels of Universities or Institutes  if there rooms for our guests from other countries?

Yes I agree? Moscow is a big village, because it consists from some (12) villages as Berlin In Germany/

I think people from all of countries will feel in our city good and comfortable.

Conferance will take place in a very  quiet place where embassy of Germany is situated.

I remember I received invitation from Michael P. to  OS meeting in Berlin in 1998!

We all waiting all our friends in Moscow and I can help to some people to fell comfortable in my city, I live in moscow since 2002 and this city for me very interesting still.

Well come to moscow once again!

Best wishes to all? espesially who learn ruaaian,

Galina Tsarkova,

gala_tsar_kova at mail.ru

Galina Tsarkova,
Moscow,