AW: informal learning

luca audrey niko daniel lebelland at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 3 23:29:42 PDT 2006

Hello Space people,
Last night I began to fill out, prepare a CV, resume for a position on a
Reference Committee advising the government on Adult and Community
Education (ACE)
When I woke I decided to make my focus and vision for ACE in New Zealand
to do with understanding the exciting field of Informal Learning.
This morning I read and watched the presentation on Informal Learning
from this, yes this site.OSLIST
Voila.  It's that quick, that slick, I'm hooked.  I'm a believer.
Serendipity.  !00 Monkey.  Tipping Point.  I'm in.
 From Daniel, a  Spacenik  down under in Westport.  New Zealand.
Situation.....fluid/wet/rain.