AW: informal learning

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Jun 5 07:18:09 PDT 2006

Dear Rino,
at the lower left hand corner there is an arrow icon
one forward
one backward
Using it you can go through the whole thing in 30 seconds flat
Greetings from Berlin

Visuelle Protokolle wrote:
> Ciao Gerardo,
>
> Nice to hear from you! I liked this presentation a lot. Only I could not
> find a way to accelerate it, because most of the messages are rather
> clear after some seconds, and I understand that Jay also is in favor of
> faster learning himself.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> best regards
>
> Rino
>
> VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
> Kuchenmüller & Stifel
>
> tel +39-0566-88 929
> www.visuelle-protokolle.de

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 401 resident Open Space
Workers in 67 countries (working in a total of 122 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org