AW: informal learning

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Sat Jun 3 23:12:32 PDT 2006

Ciao Gerardo,

Nice to hear from you! I liked this presentation a lot. Only I could not find a way to accelerate it, because most of the messages are rather clear after some seconds, and I understand that Jay also is in favor of faster learning himself.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards

Rino

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE