Report from Russian course

Thomas Herrmann thomas at OPENSPACECONSULTING.COM
Sat Jun 3 01:13:40 PDT 2006

Dear friends in Open Space
I´m back after my russian course with Raffi via telephone. Oooaoo, it was
the best Russian course I ever had! Thanks Raffi!!! And now I know how to
open space in Russian!

I got the basics, here is how it looks using Swedish letters:

Dabråå pachaloväts
Poodlagajo sträjtitsa (ö)sgliadom es kachdem iif, sidjaschich vätom
odivitämlam kugiä.
Tema
Programa
Poodlagajo zizits svajo temo
Odatjsi

It consists of seven parts, and should be enough - as Russian are clever
people. Regarding the earlier discussian on OSlist, I expect to have no
problems if there are any questions coming up... I guess I would repeat
the Odatsji (which means: good luck).

What do you think are the remaining 6 parts that I would like to use? Then
of course body-language would be a very important part of the opening too.
"dobrie utra" from Kungsbacka & see you in Moscow
Thomas