Making Contacts in France via the open space world map

Catherine Cleary cpecleary at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 07:10:03 PDT 2006

Dear Michael:
Thank you so much for the information. I have sent an email to Christine and hope to hear from her.

I hope you can join us at the next stammtische. I offered the use of the castle if Christine and the others want to come.

Again, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with me.

You are welcome at the chateau!!!!

All the best,

Catherine

-----E-mail d'origine-----