SV: Welcome to Moscow!

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Jul 28 16:02:51 PDT 2006

Thanks dear Raffi and team for your info.
I will arrive in Moscow Monday afternoon and will hang around looking for
whales (and other exciting things in Moscow) until OSonOS starts. If anyone
else is in town and wants to connect just send me an email and we might be
able to meet and maybe have a walk through Moscow together, before it all
starts. I will be staying at Belgrade hotel. Hopefully I can check my email
there from time to time.
Looking forward to seeing you in Moscow!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann