OST for religious communities

Ray Schulte Rschulte49 at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 17:10:18 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/10/2006 12:01:27 AM Central Standard Time,
mckeague at iprimus.com.au writes:

We used  a couple of different combinations of Open Space, Appreciative
Inquiry and  'regular canonical-constitutional business' meeting formats - I'd be
happy to  let you have further details if you're  interested.
Cheers
Brendan
.

Brendan:

I would love to have further details about what you did.  In the  chapter I
am working with, there will be a time to analyze and reflect on the  state of
the congregation and then we will move to open space to let people  begin to
exlore the positive potential for the future as the community embraces  the
challenges/opportunities.

It will be a first time usage.  We are weaving this into the flow of  Chapter
prayer and worship with the needed business sessions and election of
leadership to follow later.

Ray