OSLIST Digest - 2 Jul 2006 to 3 Jul 2006 (#2006-174)

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 07:19:31 PDT 2006

Raffi (and all),

Well, now I¹m REALLY confused.

I won¹t be in Moscow, but apparently I will be there after all, in some
invisible form, perhaps accompanied by undisclosed dead relatives toting
their favorite snacks.  Some of us here in the US refer to our Independence
Day holiday as ³Interdependence Day, but the plans for Moscow may be going
too far, even for me.

Everybody have a good time, with or without me, Harrison, ghosts of kin, and
the long-lost Judge Blackwell.

Ralph Copleman