open spacers in paris

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Jul 4 12:01:15 PDT 2006

Catherine, of course, we would be very glad if you join us for lunch on july 14th.

I asked a friend to suggest us a restaurant in that area as it would be easier
to meet each other in a restaurant rather then in the street.

Would you please write your mail adress and mobile phone number to....
fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr

Michael, i don't have your mobile tel. number either, would you also pls write it to me?

I will give you soon the name of a restaurant.

Funda

p.s.: it's so funny and wonderful to to arrange this lunch in Paris::))