Stories that moved you, stories that could change the world

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Jan 9 19:03:21 PST 2006

Florian--

With what you say in your spirit, my heart agrees. If might want to use
different words, our hearts can still agree. Perhaps the poet in you will
recognize a few of these heartbeats, Florian.

The world is fluid
A self-organizing bunch of
waving particles
You touch me, I touch another
In touch, in touch
we change and are changed
and are part of change
we can look at it from the other side
and see no change
and that is true, too
When I touch you and you touch another
these touches are fine filaments
and all the filaments overlap and weave
to form a living, moving gossamer covering
our little
blue planet
when we touch one of our filaments
--or hold space for another to touch--