WC and OS in the classroom

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Jan 4 07:52:32 PST 2006

hello diane, melinda might want to talk with judi richardson, who
might yet pop up here in this thread.  in the meantime, and just in
case she doesn't pop up, i have judi's original notes on os in the
classroom, and i think some others, listed in the bottom half of this
page... http://www.globalchicago.net/ost   ...use your browser to
search for 'classroom' in that page.

michael

--