OSONOS Hither and Yon (a little on the long side)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jan 25 04:50:23 PST 2006

Gabriela -- I totally agree INTERNATIONAL is most important. But then every
OSONOS should be international, and for sure if we actually gather in Maine,
you are invited!!! Great place, real treasure chest of bays and islands. I
guess what I have been thinking is that since there are now more of us
spaceniks there should be more times and spaces to gather in.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html