OSONOS Hither and Yon (a little on the long side)

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 25 04:49:10 PST 2006

I am hoping that we can accommodate both international exchange and local events that electronically linked internationally.

I saw pictures of Istanbul's snowy weather on the news, Funda, and thought of you!
Enjoy - we're all about that wintery snow in Canada :-) although it's been unseasonably warm here!

Glory :-)