SV: evolving agendas

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed Feb 15 13:45:57 PST 2006

I also as a rule have the whole agenda made on day I, providing an
opportunity thereafter to add/change/remove.
However if I only have one and a half day, (or a lunch-to lunch
meeting), I only ask for topics for day one on the first day,
and then on day 2 ask to add the most important topics that are missing
(which as a rule produces a couple, sometimes
topics which were discusssed but not under that title.

I also find the method Michael Herman once suggested a good one, asking
participants to post those topics they would
like to take forward.

Greetings from wind and rain,

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark