evolving agendas

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 13:38:59 PST 2006

Thomas – I have never seen a pattern on the 2nd day. Sometimes it is a mad
rush and sometimes nothing, and I never could figure out why – not that it
makes much difference. And I agree – less is best in terms of words from the
facilitator. Just one more day in Open Space, and on to the business.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html