SV: evolving agendas

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Feb 15 11:36:22 PST 2006

My experience is that not many or no new topics are raised on the second day
(I have always invited participants to post for both days in multi-day
events). Sometimes, when it was asked for, I?ve read what topics are on the
newswall.
How do you invite the morning of the second day? I combine it with morning
news without saying too much.
Best regards
Thomas