SV: Open Space Technology Practice Retreat, April 18-20, 2006 Bowen Island, BC, Canada

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Feb 2 00:56:15 PST 2006

thanks, glory and thomas!  and i like that delayed third day.  i once
pencilled out a version of that sort of thing... a series of 5 or 6
half days, spread over time, with practice time in between.  but i
never did get to offer it in that shape.  airplane logistics.  but
maybe someday.  m

On 2/1/06, Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com> wrote:

> Dear Chris and Michael
> This is sure going to be a great training event. Such great guys and WHAT A
> PLACE!!!
> I´m going to facilitate an in-house OS-training this coming week. I often
> organize my trainings with 2 occasions. First two days and then some time
> for practice (about 2 months) and then another day to share learnings and go
> a bit deeper. Works fine!
> Warmest regards
> Thomas Herrmann - wishing you the best for your training!

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Ave #1105
Chicago IL 60610 USA
Phone: 312-280-7838