SV: Open Space Technology Practice Retreat, April 18-20, 2006 Bowen Island, BC, Canada

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Feb 1 15:59:35 PST 2006

Dear Chris and Michael
This is sure going to be a great training event. Such great guys and WHAT A
PLACE!!!
I´m going to facilitate an in-house OS-training this coming week. I often
organize my trainings with 2 occasions. First two days and then some time
for practice (about 2 months) and then another day to share learnings and go
a bit deeper. Works fine!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann - wishing you the best for your training!