Stammtisch in Madison

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Wed Feb 1 20:56:28 PST 2006

Earlier this year I had the great pleasure of being part of the
"Nordlichter" Stammtisch in Hamburg Germany.  Thanks to Birgit and several
others, we had a wonderful OSonOS meeting in the Museum for Voelkerkunde
(Anthropology?).  This was my first Stammtisch and it inspired me to Open
the Space back home in Madison, Wisconsin.  I am calling on all Northern
Lights to join me on March 6, 2006 - place to be determined.  Please let me
know who might be interested.

Claudia

Claudia Haack

KAIROS Alliance Inc.