Open Space training in Sweden 29-30 March + 8:th of June

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Feb 26 15:03:25 PST 2006

Dear friends
If you happen to know Swedish/Scandinavian and are eager to learn how to
work with Open Space Technology, welcome to get in touch with me or my dear
collegue Eva P Svensson (eva at epshumaninvest.se) and we´ll send you an
invitation in Swedish. We have both facilitated trainings for years and are
now very happy to work together offering this learning journey in Mölnlycke
just outside Göteborg.

And, if you know someone around who might be interested, we highly
appreciate your passing this info along!

Since some time we often organize our OS-trainings in two "chapters". The
idea is that participants are invited to open up some space in between day 2
& 3 which gives great opportunities to share learnings when we meet again.

Actually we are part of a newly formed Genuine Contact(TM) Group
Scandinavia. We offer the all trainings that are part of the Genuine
Contact(TM) program on regulair basis. So far the group consists of five
members, the other three are our dear collegues Eiwor Backelund, Marianne
Sempler and Johann Rehnberg. Great group, great fun and lots of learning!
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com
Vill du skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation
och ta tillvara hela dess potential?

Open Space Consulting erbjuder dig:
* Lärtillfällen kring hälsa och balans i organisationer
* Analyser av organisatorisk hälsa och balans
* Handledning av effektiva och kreativa möten och konferenser
* Utbildning av mötes- och processhandledare
* Coaching för organisationer i förändring
Vårt antivirusskydd scannar alla utgående mail. Infekterade mail stoppas
automatiskt.