FW: [TLGC-USA] Fwd: [XP] Appreciative Inquiry with 400 people

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 17:31:53 PST 2006

 Dear AI, OST and TWC Friends,

Cindee Andres asked that I post her message, below, along with the message
to her from June Kim, below that, to share her excitement about the ripples
being generated through large group methods from the nonprofit world to the
high tech corporate world and from the US to Korea and beyond.

To clear up the alphabet soup, TLGC refers to a Transformative Large Group
Conversations Workshop that KAIROS delivered last May in Chicago to La Leche
League (LLL) change leaders.  We use the 4-D's of AI as the organizing
change model to experientially teach & practice AI (Discovery), World Café
(Dream) and OST (Design) and back-home project planning (Destiny).

I think you might especially enjoy the story that June Kim tells of an
Appreciative Inquiry event with 400 IT folks in Korea.

Warm wishes from drought stricken Arizona (131 days without precipitation).
If you are overflowing with water in your part of the world, please send wet
wishes our way.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.