The largest size of a session group

Andrew Rixon andrew at anecdote.com.au
Wed Feb 22 15:08:33 PST 2006

Dear all,

I have just returned from OsonOsinOz and it was great! I sure picked up a
few gems. One which I loved was "being happy with not-knowing" which I've
blogged about:
http://www.anecdote.com.au/archives/2006/02/being_happy_wit.html

Anyway, ever onwards, I was wondering: What have been the largest
self-organising breakout group sizes for sessions raised in OS that you
might have seen?

(I think there has been some research into the sizes of naturally occurring
groups and what their natural limits are.?)

I will go back now to trying to be happy with not-knowing. :-)

Warm regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Rixon PhD