Stammtisch in Madison

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Feb 1 23:53:52 PST 2006

Dear Claudia,
you are invited to include your new stammtisch in the world map
have a look
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
Please go to
MENU
and then to
STAMMTISCHE
There are 19 listed there, including one each in Halifax and San
Francisco ... the one in the making in New York is not there yet.
So, if you want yours listed, just let me know.

You will see that there is a contact person for each stammtisch with a
link to that persons contact data in the world map. If you like to be
linked in that way (I did not find you in the worldmap), just include
yourself in the worldmap by going to
WANT TO INCLUDE YOURSELF?
in the MENU.

Have a great stammtisch gathering in Madison on March 6!
And let everyone know via this list where it is going to be...we
frequently had people join our stammtisch in Berlin that just happened
to be in town.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Claudia Haack wrote:
> Earlier this year I had the great pleasure of being part of the
> “Nordlichter” Stammtisch in Hamburg Germany.  Thanks to Birgit and
> several others, we had a wonderful OSonOS meeting in the Museum for
> Voelkerkunde (Anthropology?).  This was my first Stammtisch and it
> inspired me to Open the Space back home in Madison, Wisconsin.  I am
> calling on all Northern Lights to join me on March 6, 2006 – place to be
> determined.  Please let me know who might be interested.
>

> Claudia
>

> Claudia Haack
>
> **KAIROS** Alliance Inc.
>
> tel. 608.288.8315
>
> fax.480.247.4824

> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 383 resident Open Space
Workers in 66 countries (working in a total of 119 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org