iao istanbul-dinner by Funda's mother

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Dec 2 02:57:30 PST 2006

Dear Gail,
reading your report resurfaces the evening last February when Jo Töpfer
and I enjoyed a great dinner party arranged by Funda's mother at her
home in Istanbul, attended by other members of Funda's family.
Even though I certainly would have had a great time at the event itself
it is those other gatherings that I remember and that I think contain
the stuff that holds our community...including us bringing our children,
converging on Raffi's appartment in Moscow last August, celebrating
birthdays such as Harrison's pretty close to a year ago in Berlin,
gathering for Stammtische...
I am looking forward to next year's gathering(s) on the InterActive
Organisation...and the further spread of open space around the world.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: if you want to get a glimpse of how os is spreading, take a look at
the new worldscape, a data base for os-events around the world
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/
its there in English and German.