iao istanbul

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Fri Dec 1 23:21:54 PST 2006

Open Space is indeed alive and well in Turkey. The diverse group of
participants representing just about every sector you can imagine
held deep and lively conversations for 2 1/2 very full days.  One
surprised bumble bee noted that of 4  conversations going on at one
time, "they were all talking about the same thing!"  Another
participant who works for a large multi-national company had taken
part in 2 open space events in her company last spring and had great
pictures to share with others.  She also brought her 14 year old
daughter one day who actively participated in several groups.  By the
looks of the actions planned there will be substantial activity going
on to expand the story and practice of open space.  Space was
wonderfully held day and night by Funda and her team of Mia  and
Michael from Germany along with the OS community around the world.  A
great time was had by all - in addition there was delicious Turkish
food, drink, sightseeing just before the Pope arrived, dinner
prepared by Funda's mother, and tea at the home of one of the
participants.

A truly significant happening for the area and the world.

Gail

--
Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road