FW: Help!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Dec 1 08:17:46 PST 2006

I have finally found the email of Murli, our "Keeper" at Boise State, and
sent him the following message. We will see what happens. In the meantime,
keep the faith - or something.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>