Not using OST or OS

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Fri Dec 1 08:11:00 PST 2006

I'M ALSO GETTING ALL OF MY OSLIST SENT TO "OWNER" EVEN THOUGH I RECEIVE
THE MESSAGE THAT IT HAS BEEN DISTRIBUTED.

Ralph:

When you do a full Future Search - do you call it Future Search??  When
you use the full AI Process do you call it Appreciative Inquiry?

I also know folks who do not use the terms of OST or OS but use the full
process as described in the User's Guide.  In many corporate settings
the language is too threatening so people just use the "technology" and
it works!  I ask those folks what they say when people come up to them
and say, "What was that?"  If there is no acknowledgement of sources at
that point, then it is the ego of the facilitator that gets stroked.

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada
416.653.4829