OST for Office Conflict. Yes or No?

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Aug 30 08:17:37 PDT 2006

Elwin
In my understanding, 'perfection' is the inclusion of
'imperfection'....and sounds as though there's a bit of that here.
and if this is truly their space, sponsored by 'the boss', then it's
over to them....
Now that you know what the sponsor's real agenda is, any chance of
creating a new and more authentic question?
If the real agenda is included in the question, everyone might be
surprised by what happens in the space...both the targeted (or maybe
even scapegoated) employee and the new boss....
 From afar (so much easier to suggest) - I'd seek to create the most
authentic space possible for them to take responsibility for whatever
happens....if the sponsor is unwilling to reshape the 'invitation',
I'd look to a different process.
I too wish you well in the discernment.
Brendan