OST for Office Conflict. Yes or No?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Aug 30 00:05:29 PDT 2006

Dear eg,
seems a wonderfult ost-gathering opportunity.
Especially, if some of the preconditions for open space were looked at
once before the event:
-high complexity, that appears to be in place
-diversity, that seems to need expansion
-urgency and open question, that appears ok, hidden agendas are always there
-conflict, plenty, so that seems fine
Diversity, from where I stand, also has to do with getting "the whole
system" into the room. In the "planning sessions" which I pretty much
insist on having with a client I ask "Who all needs to be invited to the
meeting so that what we hope for as an outcome under the heading we have
chosen actually can be worked on productively"...that often expands
diversity and gets more of the system together.
Lets hear how it went
Greetings from Berlin
mmp