OST for Office Conflict. Yes or No?

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue Aug 29 23:37:18 PDT 2006

Tricky and not much to add to what others have said except to wonder why
these two HAVEN'T been fired yet, and what is stopping that from happening?

If it was me, I'd probably opt to take a strong recommednation that we
figure out together how to have the real conversation.  Discerning what that
truth is is a tricky proposition, but  it sounds like there is another
conversation to be had, otherwise the firings would have already happened.

Hard to speculate, from afar, but those are a couple of thoughts.  Good luck
with your decision.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation

Join us for the Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversations training, September
24-27, Bowen Island, BC:
http://www.chriscorrigan.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ArtOfHosting

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com
Open Space Resources:  http://tinyurl.com/r94tj