Working with visual artists at an Open Space

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Aug 22 07:03:19 PDT 2006

 "I agree with Josef that this is the artistic or creative process but creativity is not limited to visual expression."
Pat Black

and expression and communication is not limited to words, so it's good to have diversity and diverse ways of expression
and communication in the group.  2 contributions i can think of now :

1- people learn different ways to express themselves
2- expression by art, when it is practical and simple, saves time and energy in communicating and connection
Funda