OST for program evaluation

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 10 14:31:02 PDT 2006

Jennifer- I have never quite done what you are asking about -- but close. Folk had been running a program for several years and were wondering what to do better/different/not-at-all. Solution: OS with all who CARED (not JUST the program designers!) on the theme "Issues and Opportunities for making X the Best Program." Worked like a charm.

And on the subject of client meetings. It all depends. New client? -- Long time. Old client/OS experienced -- 5 min phone call with the particulars as in time place, numbers, special considerations-- and a purpose/theme would help. But not necessary.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854