Designing collaboratively an OS-Survey

Sebastian Umlauft s.ummi at web.de
Tue Aug 8 06:29:51 PDT 2006

Hello,

I changed the password for the Wiki that I set up to collaboratively
design an OS-Survey. It is: "listserv" ;)

http://os-survey.pbwiki.com/

may some of you find some time to add a topic or to find out how to
work with a wiki (as I haven't done this before, but read a lot also in
this list)

Thanks for participation

Sebastian
         - working on my biggest project ever