Designing collaboratively an OS-Survey

Sebastian Umlauft s.ummi at web.de
Sat Aug 5 00:17:15 PDT 2006

Hello everyone on the list
  and all the ones spotting whales in Moscow!
  - priwiet!! -

I noticed that many people
were asking "how many OS took place around the world"?

Also in this list there are quiet a number of interesting questions which
could be put into a survey. I found some old statistics in a German
book about OS...
but I like to ask the list if we not collaboratively work on an
OS-Survey.

Does any other surveys about OS exist?

I set up an open Wiki and already did some work there, but you can
join in editing, question, comment and add topics you are interested
in - welcome!!

Ok.. the website is here: http://os-survey.pbwiki.com/

Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian.