OS + AI in humanizing politics... longish

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:10:41 PDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

I am preparing a three-course program in order to humanize politics in
Bolivia. I gather the enthusiasm and energy to start this project based on
almost 20 year-experience conducting seminars and in-house training programs
in Human Relations Within the Working Environment. I mostly used
Transactional Analysis techniques and progressively added OS and AI.

All projected programs last 12 hour and are mainly addressed to politicians
(about 250 people) gathered to discuss and write a new Constitution for
Bolivia; a brief description follows:

   1. First program is aimed to Human Relations in Politics; topics to be
   covered are: HR in politics why and what for; how we are, how the others are
   and how we communicate to each other; body language; games we play in
   politics.
   2. The second one relates to Conflict Resolution and covers nature,
   causes and effects of conflicts; main types of conflicts and some techniques
   to analyze and solve them.
   3. Third program deals with Situational Leadership (Hersey-Blanchard
   Model) and includes a test to identify personal traits/style; discussion and
   study of the main styles; exercises and group dynamics.

I am sure most of you know some experiences and/or instances where OS/AI
were used, mainly on the two last fields, i.e Conflict Resolution and
Leadership. Please give some references and insights. Will let you know my
findings.

Have my anticipated thanks and warmest regards

Jaime