Intro and Request

Joanna Fletcher jo at lionlifecoaching.com
Mon Aug 21 10:45:33 PDT 2006

Hello!

Not sure on the OS conventions on self-introductions, I will plough ahead.
My name is Joanna Fletcher and I am a professional life coach specializing
in working with high IQ/creative people and co-creating workshops about
various related topics. I also teach communications at SAIT polytechnic,
provide improv workshops for kids through the University of Calgary Gifted
Education Centre, and improvise for audiences at the Loose Moose theatre.
You can learn more about me at www.lionlifecoaching.com
<http://www.lionlifecoaching.com/>  - and see a mug shot!

I am extremely interested in using OS in a variety of situations and
projects. I would love to experience an OS event before blithely ploughing
ahead. What I am looking for is an OS event I can travel to and participate
in as the Outsider or any other role that you feel comfortable assigning to
me. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada - and I would like to do this as soon
as possible.

If anyone has an event planned nearby (as may happen synchronistically) or
would like to have me present because of my own particular constellation of
interests and experience, please contact me at the information below.

Thanking you all in advance,

Joanna Fletcher

Lion Life Coaching

jo at lionlifecoaching.com