Intro and Request

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 21 11:48:54 PDT 2006

Welcome Joanna! And go ahead. Take the plunge. That is what we have all done. OS is not rocket science, and as I have said probably ad nauseam -- anybody with a good head and a good heart can do it. Presumably you qualify. But just note. I may take you a lifetime to do it really well, but that is a different story and one that should never interfere with just jumping in and opening some space. Good luck -- and you really won't need it. And of course folks here will be delighted to coach you along the way.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854